11.14.2011

Happy Heart

We did it!
We are officially married.
Kollin called me his wife today and it actually stunned me a little bit.
It almost made me cry because it made me so happy to realize that I am his wife and he is my husband!

Here are some pictures we snapped with my camera, so they are pretty rough. I can't wait to get the others back and see them. So excited!

Kollin's boutonniere I made.
 My veil that I also made.
 The ring bearer pillow. Yup! Made that too.
 Tanner's boutonniere. Also made by me.
(he got a little restless during the ceremony)
 My bouquet. You guessed it. Made that too.
 Something Old.
My pearl necklace that my mom and dad gave me when I was 8.
 Something New.
My rings!
 Something Borrowed.
My mom's ring that my sister now has.
 Something Blue.
Shoes!
 My sister Bippy and me.
 Our cute little family.
Tanner also wore a kilt, but this was near the end of the night and he was so done.
(baby kilt pictures to come!)
 Bride.
 Husband and Wife!
It was a beautiful wedding and I can't even describe how happy and full of joy and peace I am about this.
Kollin is literally the man of my dreams and he has shown me that fairy tales can come true.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss

I love you!
xoxo

No comments: