4.02.2012

Tricky Tricky Mommy

Tanner will usually wake up a couple times a night and go right back to sleep when I go in and feed him a bottle.
I know I need to get out of that habit, and if anyone has any good suggestions on how to do it so I don't feel terrible, I'm all ears!
Tonight, however, he was being a little difficult to get back to sleep.
I ended up holding and rocking him for a while. But he would wake right back up as soon as I put him in his crib.
So then I tried rubbing his back while he was in his cub. But as soon as I would stop he'd look up at me.
This was the only way I could get him to stay down....
I rubbed his back then stitched to the dog and left it on his back so hopefully he'd think I'm still there.
So far it's working!


1 comment:

Libby said...

Well, Ali, I always say to let them cry it out! I'm not patient enough to rock a baby for more than 2 minutes. Love you! Glad that things are going well.