8.03.2013

Two and a Half Years Old!

You, my child.
Need to stop growing!
I know, I know. I saw that every time.

You are growing and learning so much. You are making me so so proud of you.
You have so many words now I have lost track of them and how many there are.
You still aren't speaking in sentences and probably the only people that can understand you are the ones that are around you a lot. But that's ok!
I was a little worried about your speech, but I have decided to get over it and that you will talk when you are good and ready and feel like it. I have needed to learn to just let it go and let it happen.
One word in particular that is my absolute favorite  is when you say "abay." This is your response to when we say "I love you." It is so cute and sweet, I just hope it means something close to "I love you too."
You are also a very typical 2 year old. Tantrums and all.
I still don't think your moods swings are that bad. I have seen worse and I feel so blessed that you have been such a joy no matter how much of a turn your being.
 
Your favorite movies are still Cars (1 and 2), Toy Story (1,2 and 3). You have also branched out to like Rise of the Guardians, Hotel Transylvania and Wreck it Ralph.
You still love your balls, cars and trains.
 
You are surprisingly still taking naps pretty regularly! I was getting worried when you turned 2 that you were starting to grow out of them, but you have been doing great lately. 
 
You wear a size 5 shoe (still), 2T shirt (they are still a little big) and 18 month pants (the length is good but way WAY too big in the waist that you always have to wear a belt).
 
Weight: 24.8 lbs
Height: 33 3/4 inches

We love you more all the time and we are so proud of the little boy you are becoming!

xoxo
xoxox Mom and Da

No comments: