5.10.2015

Mother's Day 2015

 Mother's Day was nice and laid back this year. My boys let me sleep in and we all just spent time with each other lounging around the house.
 
I love the gifts that they got me! I technically picked them out since we went shopping as a family the day before. They are perfect!
 

I finally have a necklace with Chase's birthstone. It has been interesting how hard it has been to find something with aquamarine that I like.

Ever since Chase was born we have been looking for a new ring for me with 4 hearts. I spotted this when we were about ready to give up on a ring. I am so happy we found it!

Later that day we went to Gandma and Grandpa Cannon's house for dinner. We gave Grandma a copy of Paul Cardall's album that we got signed yesterday for her gift.  She loved it and I was surprised that she knew who he was!
 
It was great spending time with my little family and also with my side of the family. 

No comments: