2.02.2011

39 Week Dr. Appointment

Finally some changes! Dr. says that I am now 2cm dilated, 80% effaced and at 0 station with head down. I haven't gained any weight or belly gotten any bigger since last week, which is ok, since I'm still eating a LOT. He says the baby is weighing around 7lbs give or take. The stress test went well. Still sounds like a happy healthy baby. I told him I am getting more uncomfortable, but nothing I can't deal with. I just want him out! He suggested to strip my membranes, and I was already wanting to ask him about that, so we went ahead and did it. It didn't feel great, but he says that it will put a woman into labor within the next day or two 60% of the time. He also said with how much I am dilated and effaced, it is a higher percentage for me! So hopefully we will see this little guy in the next couple of days!

No comments: