5.03.2011

3 Months Old

I know I keep saying it... but 3 months already?! Tanner is still a sweetie pie. A very happy baby most of the time. He has started to get a little on the fussier side if Mom or Dad is not in sight. And also just out of the blue he will start to scream and cry and I have not been able to figure out why yet. Sometimes he is able to be calmed down with an altitude adjustment. Other times it takes a lot of trial and error to figure out what he is wanting or how he wants to be held or bounced or rocked.... you get the idea. He is sleeping through the night pretty much now. He'll fall asleep anywhere between 9 and midnight and sleep until 6 or 8 in the morning. That is just fine with me! Good job kid! He is having a lot of fun playing with his hands and sucking on them. Sometimes he puts them so far in his mouth he'll gag a little. At least he's learning! He has even learned to roll over. He has been doing it for a while, but I just haven't been able to catch a video of it til the other day. As I was getting him ready for his picture today, he fell asleep. I was able to style his hair and catch some pretty cute pictures of him as he was snoozing away. Then he woke up and I was able to get the cutie picture up top! Weight: 10lbs 3oz (last week at the Doctor's, we don't have a 3 month appointment) I love you more and more every day Tanner Bug! xoxo mama

No comments: