6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day!

Fathers are great. I could never ask for a better dad than my own wonderful, caring and devoted father. He has always been there for me through the happy and hard times in my life. I love him so much and have been so blessed that I was chosen to be his daughter. He has always been such a hard worker and has always worked many many hours in a week. Despite all of that, he has always found time to spend with us kids. I know of many fathers that are total work-aholics and it has had negative impacts on their children. I have never felt that way with my dad. Even with how much he has worked in order for his family to have a good home, I have never felt that he chose work over his family. Whenever he would be home from work, he always took the time to play with us, take us out for bike rides, camping, fishing and all types of other things. I am sure Tanner is going to feel the same way about his daddy. Kollin works a lot too, to make sure that we also have a good home. I know Tanner will always know that his mom and dad are there for him 100%.
I could never ask for a better father or father to my baby. Happy Father's Day to all the daddies and grandpas in my life!
xoxo
little girl
ali
baby love
P.S. I just realized after I had this post all ready is that this is the first Father's Day Kollin actually has his child with him! All of the other Father's Days for the past few years he has never had The Little Man to spend the holiday with. So happy that he has Tanner to make his day even better this year!

No comments: