6.13.2013

AHA Heart Ball 2013

This year I was on a committee with the American Heart Association in regards to the Heart Ball. All of the committee members (all heart moms) were offered free tickets to attend the Ball! (They are $250 each)

Kollin got a new suit. I couldn't find a new dress I liked so I just wore one I already had.
Shortly after we got there we were talking with some heart moms when all the sudden someone spilled red wine on Kollin and me. Kollin wasn't too happy since it is a brand new suit, but luckily it's black so you couldn't see. He also got a bunch on his white shirt. He went to the bathroom and was actually able to get the majority of it out. But then we just smelled like wine for the rest of the night.

There was a silent as well as a live auction and some speakers.

Dr. Joseph Yost was the first speaker. He has done lots of research on the causes of CHD's. It was very interesting to hear him speak.

The second speaker was Representative Paul Ray. He is the representative that pushed and made the Pulse Ox Bill successful earlier this year at Heart on the Hill that I participated in in February.
 I had to get a picture of my hair! 
My beautiful Heart Mommies.
I think we clean up pretty good!

No comments: