5.03.2012

15 Months Old


15 months...
1 year and 3 months old.
What happened?
Next thing I know he'll be 15 years old.
Time is just rude.

He has been coming along so well.
He now has EIGHT teeth! Well... as far as I know. That kid does not like fingers in his mouth and will chomp down hard when you try to investigate. I actually just tried and found the beginning of a molar, so 9 teeth!
He babbles a lot right now. I will baby babble back and forth with him for 10 minutes at a time. I just wish I knew what he is saying. Or me for that matter!
Some of his favorite "words" right now are "da" (that could mean anything from Dad or that), "duh" (duck), "dah" (dog), "bah" (ball, bottle or anything that holds a liquid that he wants) and "ma" (well duh...). On occasions he will say "dog," "duck" and "ball" entirely.
He is getting to be quite the expert at walking. Sometimes he even tries to run. We still need to work on that. He's been getting some bumbs and bruises along the way.
He has been doing this for a while, but I don't think I've ever mentioned it... He loves to point at everything. He is constantly pointing where he wants to go... what he wants to see... when he sees Mommy or Daddy... anything.

Weight: 20 lbs 4 oz
Length: 28 1/2 inches

We love our little Tinman so much. We don't know what our lives would be like without him. We are so happy that he was able to come to be with us and that we were blessed that he was allowed to stay.

xoxo
our little munchkin

mommy and daddy

No comments: