5.13.2012

Now We Match!

For a long time now we have been getting comments on how red Tanner's hair is.
We always end up explaining that Kollin has natural red highlights in his hair and Kollin's mom also has red hair. I have no idea if it comes from me since I'm adopted, but my mom also had red hair so I'm sure he got some of that while she was preparing him to come to us when they were both together in Heaven.
Kollin and I both had very blonde hair as little kids. Mine has stayed pretty blonde and Kollin's has gone darker.
I have been saying for a while that I wished I had Tanner's color of hair.
I have actually always wanted strawberry blonde hair for as long as I can remember. 
So we decided to do something about it today.
I was really nervous the entire time on how it would turn out since it was a home dye kit that we got for about $3.
It ended up taking three bottles to saturate my abundance of hair.
But it worked!
I LOVE it!
It is very subtle and didn't turn out orange like I was worried about.

I'm pretty excited that Tanner and I have even more in common now!

No comments: