5.19.2012

Intermountain Healing Hearts 5k

We went to the 5k to support our heart heroes and angels today.
Kollin and I are not runners, but my best friend Sara ran it to honor Tanner.
(She's in there somewhere)
She ended up coming in at 6th place overall I think.
Way to go my Sava!


My favorite people!


We also got some sliding time in.
Kollin went exploring with Tanner and found a firetruck! (go fig)
There was a picnic after the race with the heart families. It was so nice to see so many wonderful families that I have already met, and also met a few new ones.
It was also the first time the husbands and fathers came to an event (at least that we've been to), so they were all probably a little overwhelmed at all of the introducing that was going on!
I'm sad that I didn't think to snap any pictures during the picnic, but next time!
All of these mommies are starting to figure out that I'm a little trigger happy with the camera. I'm such a slacker.

No comments: