10.22.2014

7 Months Old

This has been a fun month!
Your little tooth that has been taking forever to break through has finally appeared. Now the one next to it is on it's way and possibly one of your top teeth.

You are so mobile now. You usually do this little worm crawl everywhere you go. At least that is your movement of choice. Every now an then over the past few days I have caught you actually crawling for a few strides but as soon as I get my camera to get a video you are back to the worm. Go figure.

You have also been pulling yourself up and cruising on things for the past week or so. You pull yourself up on Dad and me all the time. And also the couch, toy boxes and pretty much anything that is sturdy enough for you. And just last night you stood up in your crib for the first time!

You are finally not so bad in the car. You still have your days but you have been doing much better and not crying the entire time anymore.

You are turning into a huge mama's boy and do NOT like to be put down. You are actually throwing a fit as I type this so I need to hurry. This is the age most babies develop that "stranger danger" and you are definitely one of them. You seem to get overwhelmed easily and only like to be held by me or Daddy. But it's mostly me.

You are still nursing incredibly well. You hardly ever get a bottle anymore. But sometimes you make me really tired since you use me as a pacifier a lot of the time and have been refusing to take your bink anymore. But that's ok. I'm trying to enjoy it since I know it will not last forever.

You are so good at grabbing things and have quite the reach. Most of the time we don't realize you are able to reach something that we though we put out of your reach. But then we look down and you have it in your little fingers. We'll probably be calling you Mr. Hands soon just like your Uncle Clark.

You are still in 3-6 month clothes. Some I've put away and you are also wearing some 6 and 6-9 month clothes. So you're pretty much in between right now. You are in a size 3 diaper now though. How did that happen?!? You also have many pairs of PJ's that the feet have been cut off of now. You just don't seem to like anything on your feet, or maybe it is how the PJ's seem to restrict your leg movement if they have feet since your legs are so long since you don't have a problem with socks usually.

Weight: 17.8 pounds (home scale)
Height: 27.5 inches

Thank you for being our sweet as well as high maintenance boy! We love you!

xoxo
mom and dad

No comments: