10.29.2014

Halloween Time at Pre-School

I volunteered for a day during the week of Halloween at Tanner's Pre-school. 
It was pretty fun and I got to see more of what they do and how Tanner behaves.
He was pretty good except for him occasionally wanting to ask me for things or tattling to me. I had to keep telling him that he had to talk to his teachers and that I wasn't there.
Overall it was a great experience for all of us.

The day I volunteered was the day they went trick-or-treating through the high school. It was so cute to watch these tiny kids walking through huge groups of high school kids that were on their lunch breaks. I was hearing constant comments of how cute they all were. And I even heard a few comments aimed at how cute Tanner was and his costume.
They also each had a "buddy" to hold their hand as they walked though the school. Their buddies are other high school students that in in the Early Child Development Class.
My little Dallas Cowboy
Lining up to go trick-or-treating. I didn't notice while I was there, but Kollin noticed that Tanner is the shortest kid in the class besides one little girl!
Circle time and learning some numbers with Miss Rhonda
Someone touched their face. Ha!

The next day at school they went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch in their costumes. They got to pick a pumpkin, rode a tractor, played in "pock-corn" and went in a corn maze. At least those are the things Tanner said they did.



Tanner getting of the bus with his buddy.


No comments: