9.29.2011

Hey hey, it's my birthday!

My cute parents had a little birthday dinner for me at their house. It was great food (of course since I picked the menu), and great company!

I love this picture of my cute little family. Especially Tanner's face. ha!
 I was all sniffley that day. We weren't sure if I was getting a cold or if it was just allergies. To stay on the safe side I didn't blow my candles out. But I pretended for pictures!
 My daddy made the cake. Funny since he doesn't like chocolate. Just shows how much he loves us! mmmm!
 It was such a great time to spend with everyone.
Makes me so happy we were able to do it. It was actually the Sunday before my actual birthday, but that is ok because we were at a funeral all day on the actual day. Kollin's Grandfather passed away so he was able to take a couple of days off for bereavement. It was so sad, but the silver lining was I got to spend my entire day with my boys!

No comments: