2.26.2012

Heart Mom Dinner at Rickenbackers

The other day we had a Heart Mom dinner up in Ogden at a great restaurant called Rickenbackers.

There were about 100 of us that came and I am so happy that I was able to meet and see so many beautiful and strong women in one room.

A wonderful mom put this all together which I'm sure was stressful. It turned out so great!

There were also a few amazing speakers.
One of them had us all stand up and link arms as she spoke.
 She described how we are all there for each other and are there to hold the other up if the floor falls out from under us.
 Some wonderful pictures were taken throughout the night. Theses ones are some of my favorites...


I am so happy that I can be a part of a group like this although I never wanted to be put into this world. All of the support and love that we provide for each other is indescribable. None of us have been through the exact same experience, but we all know what each other has been through that no one else would ever know.

Love you ladies!

No comments: