11.01.2013

Potty Update

 He is doing so good!
We have now switched to big boy undies.
There have only been a couple accidents so far.
This was just so cute I had to get a picture. Sorry about the blackmail buddy.
His potty treat reward.
 He was driving me crazy with going potty every 5 minutes to just get a treat (and he would actually potty!), that I switched to a sticker chart. I haven't gotten a picture of it yet but it's pretty simple. It's not like he can read and knows what any words would say.

I have a star in ever 5 boxes which will be when he has earned a treat now. And then after 4 boxes he will get a toy. I have no idea if 40 is a good number but it is only 11:30 in the morning and he's already gotten one treat. We will see how it goes and if I have to adjust when he gets a toy.

Overall we're till plugging along and doing really well!
 

No comments: