12.07.2013

Festival of Trees 2013

This is the first year that I have gone to the Festival of Trees probably since Jr. High. We went to go and see our Heart Buddies' trees and wreaths and to just have a fun time. I think we need to start doing this every year!
Tanner was pretty excited to see the "twees"
This is our sweet Mia's tree who passed away last year.
Our Heart Friend Matthew's family does a wreath every year. So pretty!
Daddy just had to get a picture in front of this tree with the firetrucks and flashing lights!
Sweet little Joshua's tree. He passed away at the beginning of this year.
  
Another of our Heart Friend's trees. I can't remember her name off the top of my head! Sorry! The theme was awesome though. All steam punk.
IHH's Tree. I am going to have to volunteer to help decorate this one one of these years!

No comments: