1.26.2011

38 Week Dr. Appointment

I had another Dr. appointment today. The stress test went well. He says it's looking like a happy healthy baby! Which is great, but I was kinda hoping he was going to tell me to get to the hospital. Just to get this over with! I am incredibly happy that he is still doing so well in there, just wish he would put me out of my misery already. I'm dilated to 1 1/2 cm, which is a tiny bit more than last week. The baby is sitting really low (ouch), and still head down. I also gained 3 flippin' pounds since my appointment last week! He says it's water weight and that it's normal with how close I am. Some pretty good news though, is he says that my "cervix is favorable," which he says means I can go into labor at any time now. YAY! He said that he wants to see me again next week if I don't have him within that time, which he has never said before. I am hoping this will happen soon like he is expecting, and he's not just saying that to be nice. lol But ya, that's all I've got right now. Sorry not very interesting!

No comments: