12.19.2011

Temple Square Lights

My family had dinner at The Roof to celebrate Erik coming home from his mission. Afterwards we decided to go walk around Temple Square and see the lights.
This is where my blondness comes in. I didn't figure that we would do that, so I wore uncomfortable heels, and didn't have anything warm for Tanner. DUH
At least I had an spare pair of shoes in the trunk of my car with my emergency kit, and a HUGE blanket to try to bundle Tanner in. It didn't work great, he was still miserable but lived.

The stroller brigade! We had all 5 grand kids!
 Grandpa Cannon playing peek a boo with Tanner and cousin Wayne. Tanner was not happy.
It would be so nice to be able to go again with Kollin since he wasn't able to get off work in time to be with us. And also have Tanner better dressed... We'll see!

No comments: