8.03.2012

18 Months Old

One and a half years old!
That is just weird to say.

I feel bad that I don't have as much to write about now like I used to. But I guess that would be normal since the milestones are starting to slow down.
But still! He is doing so well.
He is saying more and more little words. Although there aren't many that I can understand, he sure is a chatterbox.
He loves to play with his cars, any ball that he can find weather it's his or not and as well as anyone's cell phones that are in reach.
He loves water. So bath time, playing in the kiddie pool in the backyard or going to a splash pad are his favorites.
He's still pretty small (I guess?). He's wearing a size 4 shoes, 12 month shirts and 9 month pants.

Weight: 20 lbs 15 oz
Length:  30 inches

He is so much fun!
Love you so much!

xoxox
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: