8.17.2012

WICKED!

I noticed a little while ago that "Wicked" was going to be coming to the Capitol Theater! I told Kollin about it and he was actually pretty excited to my surprise. We purchased tickets (which he thought were overpriced) and waited for the exciting day to arrive.

It was the same weekend of Heart Camp, which we thought was pretty funny. Get all gross and dirty at camp and the next day get all spiffy for the play.

I had already seen it once with my family and this was Kollin's first time.

We bought us each shirts and a coffee mug since mugs seem to be what we are collecting as a family. Just those three things were over $100. Talk about inflation!

The play was just as good as I remembered it. Laughing like crazy at some parts and tears streaming down my face at others.

Kollin was pretty hard to read though. I would look over at him to see if he was laughing or even smiling at certain parts. I think I caught just a crack of a smile only once or twice.

Luckily afterwards he said he really liked it and can't wait for it to come again. Whew!
But he still thought the tickets were overpriced.



No comments: