12.26.2012

Christmas!

Christmas day was a success at the Stark house! We went to Great Grandma Norman's as well as Great Grandma and Grandpa Richens'. It was all so fun! I am not bothering to rearrange the pictures. My patience is gone when it has to do with this blog today. Either way, enjoy!
Opening LOL Elmo. I think this is his favorite so far.
Daddy scored
Tanner playing with some of his presents
 Playing the with train at Great Grandma and Grandpa Richens'
Tanner got Daddy and awesome skeleton tie
 As I mentioned before. LOL Elmo. Total hit.
Being a good boy by actually holding still and showing me another present he got
Getting awesome presents from Grandma Stark
This one is another favorite
We are ALL loving this trike from Great Grandma and Grandpa Richens
My new jacket from my boys
Getting ready to attack the presents
Perfect Kodak moment playing with the train at Great Grandma and Grandpa Richens'

No comments: