11.08.2010

A B C

A- Attached or Single: Attached B- Best Friends: Kollin and my Sava. C- Cake or Pie : Grandma Richen's cheesecake...mmm... D- Day of Choice : Whatever day I can spend with my Kollin. E- Essential item : My phone, and of course, Kollin. Can't function without him! F- Favorite Color : Pink... but who doesn't already know that? G- Gummy worms or gummy bears: Bears. Unless they're the sour worms... yum... H- Hometown- Salt Lake City I- Indulgences: Chocolate J- January or July: I guess July. It's warmer, but can be too hot at times. K- Kids: Expecting my first! L- Life is incomplete without: Family, Kollin, Friends and Chloe. M- Marriage Date: TBD N- Number of siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters, 2 step sisters and 1 step brother. And also a bunch of in-laws. O- Oranges or apples: Apples, even though I'm allergic. P- Phobias: Swallowing pills and throat cultures. Q- Quotes: "Loving the world around you fills your heart with a tender joy." R- Reason to Smile: Feeling my baby roll and kick inside me, and every day when Kollin gets home from work. S- Season: Used to be summer, but now I'm leaning toward fall. T - tag 3 friends: Callie, Anne and Kelley. U- unknown fact about me: Honestly, I can't really think of anything. My life is pretty open now days. V- very favorite store: Hmmm... at this moment in time... Babies R Us. Ha ha! W- worst habit: Clicking my nails. X- xray or ultrasound: Ultrasound! Y- your favorite food: I'm pregnant... I've got too many to list right now. lol Z- zodiac: Libra

No comments: