11.21.2010

Let it Snow!

I was starting to wonder if we were going to have a white Thanksgiving. Until now. I actually like it when there isn't any snow on Thanksgiving, and it is still looking like fall. I guess that is just how I picture "Thanksgiving." It is only Sunday, and still have some time for it to melt by then, but by the looks of the weather reports, it doesn't look like that will happen.
For almost as long as I can remember, I have always complained about the snow and remembered how much I HATE it. The only times I remember liking it was when I was a kid, and I was still into going outside and playing in it.
This winter, however, I am having a different outlook on the snow for some odd reason. I'm still not excited about it, and it is still a pain. But I think I am over the "hate" part, and might even like it... as long as I don't have to drive in it.
Thinking about it, I have figured that the only reason I really have hated the snow, is the driving in it part. I am used to driving in the stuff, and have been confident in my driving skills in snow for years.
It is the OTHER drivers out there.
You would think that people living and driving in Utah would know better by now, and SLOW DOWN when that white stuff starts to fall.
But no.
People are stupid and cocky and that is how accidents happen.
Gee, I don't know how this post turned into a venting session about Utah drivers, when it was supposed to be about how pretty the snow outside is, and that Chloe's little coat is the cutest thing ever! My bad!

No comments: