11.01.2010

Woofety Woof Woof! (Happy Birthday!)

My baby Chloe is 3 years old today! I can't believe how the time has flown by. She has had quite the adventures in her short little life...

Just a little pup.

Then she met her boyfriend, Moo.

And they got busy.
And she had a LOT of kids.
All of this, by the way, was over a year ago, even before she was 2. She was such a good mama.
Since she spent about the first 2 1/2 years being raised with pit bulls, she is quite the little toughie. She was the queen of the house, and let them know it by kicking them off the doggie beds and hogging them to herself. (Still while pregnant too)
Yet, she always finds time to snuggle me when she knows I have needed it. She is such a good dog and can't believe that I was blessed to be her mom! She is such a sweet spirit in my house, and look forward to many more years with her.
Happy Birthday my baby girl! I love you!
Now to see how she reacts to her little brother once he is born.... eek!

No comments: