12.15.2010

32 weeks - belly update

So I am on the final stretch! 32 weeks along, and he could be here within 8 weeks... give or take. It still doesn't seem like I am going to be a mother. It is the strangest feeling in the world to think about that! I can't wait to see him! We are so curious as to what he will look like, and of course that he is ok and healthy. I had another ultrasound yesterday, and Kollin was able to go to this one with me. He is weighing about 4.5 lbs! (the baby, not Kollin. hee hee) The ultrasound tech confirmed yet again that he is STILL a boy, contrary to Kollin's belief. HA! She also said that his head is measuring about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of how far along I am, but the rest of his body is right on track. That worried me a bit, but I had an appointment with my Dr. today, and he said that everything looks fine inside his head, and there is not anything to worry about. He had me make another appointment in 4 weeks for another ultrasound just to follow up on that for good measure though. Anyway, here is a new belly shot that I took today... I feel huge! But anyone that sees me, and finds out how far along I am always tell me I look tiny. So I'm guessing I'm looking pretty good for 32 weeks! Yay!

No comments: