12.24.2010

Can't....Sleep....

AND I'M JUST PLAIN UNCOMFORTABLE!
For the past few mornings, I have had the hardest time falling back asleep after Kollin gets up and leaves for work. I lay in bed tossing and turning for about an hour and a half to two hours with no luck. So I finally get out of bed around 7 or 7:30am.
I have a bowl of cereal and plop in front of the TV. For some reason, I can fall asleep easier on the couch with the TV on, then all alone in bed. But not lately! As soon as that food hits my belly, the Gummy Bear starts to go nuts, and won't give me a break for up to 20 minutes sometimes. At least I still haven't felt him in my ribs yet *knock on wood*.
I am still so tired, I have no motivation to get up and do anything around the house. But at least I have all day to be productive, and can work on that later once I have more rest.
I know it is only going to get worse over the next few weeks, so I don't know why I'm complaining. Also, I guess this is just getting me prepared for my sleep schedule to be FUBAR'd for who knows how long after this little guy is here though, right?

No comments: