2.25.2010

I feel better!

A day or so ago, I started falling into one of my little ruts. Most of the time, I don't know why I'm not feeling happy. I am just glad that these don't happen too often, and they don't even come close to controlling my life. Overall, I am a happy, bubbly, annoyingly chipper gal.
This particular rut was the "I'm not pretty" rut. It's been kinda building since we got back from Hawaii. I have these red spots by either corner of my mouth. I've had them for years, and they've never really bothered me. Ever since we came back to this dry climate, they've been spreading and flaking like crazy. Needless to say, they were really tugging on my self esteem.
So, what I did, is I made an appointment with a dermatologist for next week. I also decided to get my hairs did for temporary boost until then. I called up my friend Alicia, and she had an opening for me at the salon she works at.
This is the blah of Ali's hair before today.
I love love love love her! Look what she did to me!
I feel better, and it's just going to go more up hill after my appointment next week to get rid of these red spots crap. Yay!

No comments: